Friday 24 September 2010

Sink your teeth into this...

Well the Christmas countdown has begun (3 months tomorrow!) but a whole 3 months of Christmas does get rather tedious, and besides its Halloween first which brings me to this post inspired by this little guy I have just spied at Fortnum and Mason.

Pretty cute for a vampire huh?

Looking for something to wear whilst eating him? Then check out Etsy's Halloween costume treasury.



This would be my top choice if I had money.



Or this if you fancied something a little spookier. Both from Romantic Threads.

Maybe you are staying in and want to be comfy but would still like to get into the spirit? Then I would recommend a Kigu, the black cat I feel is particularly suitable.


Christmas can wait, there is dressing up to be done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment