Monday 20 September 2010

Eastenders....

Sorry for the lack of posts but I am now a student! Official. Enrolled and everything! Thats why I haven't been on the internet. No internet!!! I have it now though.
Due to my lack of internet I am super behind on looking at pictures of s/s11 but from what I am seeing so far its the same as last year so just keep hold of your leather/sheer/big knickers. Luckily I am living just off Brick Lane so I can get me plenty of vintage stuff until current designers decide to do something exciting.

I also have been told by uni that I am to pop alomg to the Grace Kelly exhibition at the V&A, no biggie was going to anyway. Its on til the 26th so if you wanna see how the old school did glamour check it out quick sharp.

I also quite fancy the Diagheliv and the Golden Age of the Ballet Russes exhibition, with costume collaboraters including Coco Chanel and Pablo Picasso it should be a nice little treat for the eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment