Friday 4 December 2009

Skulls, gorillas and a bit for charity....

Phew, after a day at clothes show I think my purse has gone off for a well deserved rest. But seeing as the old camera didn't get up to much I thought it better earn its keep and I'll show off my lovely treasures!!!

Super awesome stripes and skulls playsuit - Lily Kitten
Super super magazines
Ladybird skirt - Lulu & Red


Aawwww...





Mmmmm satisfying the magpie in me...
Huuuuge shoe necklace - Red Mutha
Big Unicorn necklace - Hannah Makes Things
The worlds sparkliest skull ring - can't remember
All in all a decent days haul no? Although if I'd have had more time/money I would have been all over Munchy Seeds vanilla pumpkin seeds. Bloody brilliant they were if anyone wants to stock my cupboards this christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment