Sunday 15 November 2009

Branching out....



Ok so while doing my usual going into shops and wishing I could buy things but having no money, I went into No15 in the Thorntons Arcade because I was hoping they would have something pretty for my Mum for christmas. They did but thats by the by because it wasn't fashion-y. Anyway back to it they had a lovely little line of wooden jewellery by The Branch. Founded in 2003 by Wendy Pickard, The Branch is a range of wooden jewellery with delightful silver and gold accents, semi precious stones and even the odd diamond. I love the fusion of glamour with the natural element of wood. Even the chainmail pieces are made from tiny wooden hoops. Now all I need to do is not buy anyone a christmas present and I can get myself a nice little selection. Giving is overrated anyway...



No comments:

Post a Comment