Wednesday 7 October 2009

Something fishy...

Modern mermaids listen up! Alexander McQueens S/S10 collection is delightfully fishy. Upgrade your scales with sequins and put fins in your hair. Land lovers can also marvel at the shoes, but to be honest I think I would have as much trouble wearing them as our aquatic, footless friends.



And this is by far my favourite, favourite look of the collection.


Look at the colours when the light hits it. Mmmmm. If I was a millionaire mermaid that would be my outfit in an instant. Apparantly the inspiration for this comes from the idea that humankind is made up of creatures that evolved from the sea, and we may be heading back to an underwater future as the ice cap dissolves. Oh well with outfits like this who would complain?


Go watch the show on showstudio.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment