Tuesday 28 April 2009

Flights of Fancy



A few year ago, 2 maybe, I fell absoloutely head over heels in love with a pair of sandals. They were heaven to me (yeah, yeah I just realised I thought they were heavenly, they have wings, angels blah blah blah..). But search as I might I couldn't not find these shoes. I had seen them in a magazine, hunted the internet far and wide, searched every nook and cranny of schuh and office, and still couldn't find them. Irregular Choice were even nice enough to have a picture of someone wearing them on the website but none to be bought. I resigned myself to never finding these shoes.
Until today!!!!
Too bad I am on a shopping ban.
Go to the Office website if you want a bigger pic. It hurts me far too much to see them in all their shiny glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment